Always interested in a cultural exchange plus getting mail other than bills & marketing brochures made this hard to miss.
"..where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world."
- local/regional foodstuffs - candy, spices, tea etc.
- local/regional handicrafts/ souveniers
- local fabrics
- things i've made
- japanese stuff
Let's see..would love to swap for:
- local handicrafts
- a magnet from your area
- fabrics!! (i've just picked up sewing!)
- ribbons/ buttons/ papercraft supplies
- things you've made
- anything with bird/ owl motifs
- music you love or fm your area/ country
Sounds like fun, so anyone interested in a small initial swap let me know! Please email me directly at amirahc at hotmail dot com.
*Update July 2007* - at this time i am taking a break from swapping. thanks for checking this post out though and happy swaps to you!